Watch a short video
or follow the steps below:
- Turn off and unplug the oven.
- Wait at least 30 minutes until the oven cools down before cleaning.
At the end of the day, once the stone has cooled completely, scrape off any baked-on food with a pizza peel and reach in with a dry towel
to take the food out. Don't worry if your stone gets stained—that's natural and will not affect the flavor of the following pizza you will bake.Cleaning Glass Door:
Use an easy-off oven cleaner
or any grease remover on the glass only. Use a damp cloth to make sure you remove the applied oven cleaner entirely. Clean glass only when the oven is completely cold.Cleaning Exterior:
When the oven is cool, clean the exterior with a damp kitchen cloth with multi-quat sanitizer
or window cleaner
. Clean the oven at the end of each day or before the start of the next shift.DOs:
- Clean the oven only when the oven is cold and unplugged.
- Use only a dry cloth or brush to clean inside the oven.
- Do not clean the oven while it is hot. Even one drop of water can cause the hot glass door to crack.
- Do not clean the inside of the oven with liquid. It will damage the stone.
- Do not use a degreaser or oven cleaner on the oven. It can take the paint off.